My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, visit
http://realfitmama.com
and update your bookmarks.

Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive. ~ Leslie McIntyre

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Whew...What a Day!

After breakfast and showers Jason and I drug the girls all over the city. Our first stop was the Galleria where we spent Regan's birthday gift card. She will be two on Friday and was in desperate need of winter clothes. So winter clothes she got. I love nothing more (seriously...NOTHING) than buying clothes for my girls. I think that little girls clothes are the absolute cutest. I get sad every time I take Linsey shopping for new clothes and she (GASP) doesn't like what I picked out for her. I figure I've still got Regan for a couple more years and then I will be fighting with TWO girls about what they wear, but I'll enjoy it while I can.

After spending $100.00 at BabyGap and KidsGap we took the girls for a quick bite at Cheesecake Factory. It's really not one of my favorite places to eat, but our next stop was grocery shopping and there was NO WAY we were doing that on an empty stomach!
Linsey decided she wanted to try the Ceaser Salad (mostly because one of her best friends says it's her FAV) so that's what she ordered. Little did she know that what was going to be set in front of her was bigger than her entire head (and mine too),



but she ate it a decent amount before calling it quits. I was so proud when she said, "I think I've eaten enough. I'm stopping now."
Regan enjoyed her meal of mac n cheese, a piece of sour dough bread and whatever she could steal from everyone else's plates!



Jason decided that he'd had enough vegetarian meals for a while and ordered the worlds BIGGEST burger! Literally, this burger was just about as big as HIS head.



Apparently EVERYTHING served at the Cheesecake Factory is bigger than SOMEONE'S head! In defense of the Cheesecake Factory (even though he didn't come anywhere NEAR finishing it) he did say it was the BEST burger he's had in a very long time.



Thankfully MY lunch was of a more decent size. I wasn't super hungry after the fabulous breakfast we had this morning, but I knew if I didn't eat SOMETHING I would buy EVERYTHING at the market. I decided to give the avacado eggrolls a try.



They ended up being super yummy and the sauce that came with them was fantastic! I highly recommend them if you're ever at the Cheesecake Factory.

We ended up doing our 'grocery shopping' at Target because Regan was just about done with the day of errands and nap time was looming. We didn't need a ton of stuff and with the new design of our Target store we were able to get the majority of what we needed as well as...



a triple grande skinny hazelnut latte! PERFECTION!

My little Regan is not feeling well tonight. I think she may be getting what Linsey had last week so I'm going to call it a night. Hope everyone had a great weekend. And I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll be able to get a run in tomorrow morning.
GOODNIGHT...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep. ~ Robert Frost