My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, visit
http://realfitmama.com
and update your bookmarks.

Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive. ~ Leslie McIntyre

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Time to Party...

Today is the big party! It should be lots of fun (if the cake lady comes through)! I'm getting nervous because she's been ignoring phone calls and texts all week. Then yesterday she FINALLY answered and told Jason the cake would be here between 10:00 & 10:30. THE PARTY'S AT 11:00! I really got nervous when she called yesterday and asked what name to put on the cake.

At least Regan is still little and if things get screwed up she won't understand.

So I have to go make breakfast and get things rollin for the day...
Once the festivities have ended and I've caught my breath I'll post pics and let you know how it went.

Have a great day everybody!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep. ~ Robert Frost