My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, visit
http://realfitmama.com
and update your bookmarks.

Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive. ~ Leslie McIntyre

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Clean Panties & Steel Cut Oats...?!

I had clean clothes that HAD to be put away tonight. The one thing I really hate doing is matching socks. My socks and Linsey's socks look more similar EVERYDAY! Jason did the laundry Saturday! I guess I'd put it off long enough. So Regan's laying on my bed watching cartoons while I'm matching socks. As I get up off the foot of the bed, I turn around and THIS is what I saw...









These pictures may cause her to DESPISE me one day, but I figure that I've got many years before she cares in any way that there are pictures of her on the internet with her sister's clean panties on her head and her mommy's sports bra around her neck!

AND...

I'm making steel cut oats for breakfast as we speak!!



GOODNIGHT!





1 comments:

RealFitMama said...

Veronica Lee,

Thank you sooo much! I'm trying really hard to make it funny, informative and interesteing. Keep reading and I would LOVE it if you followed me. Tell your friends too!

Maria

Post a Comment

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep. ~ Robert Frost