My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, visit
http://realfitmama.com
and update your bookmarks.

Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive. ~ Leslie McIntyre

Friday, October 16, 2009

My Monkey is turning 2...

Today is Regan's birthday! She is 2 years old as of 3:05 this morning.



These past two years have been wonderful, hectic, beautiful, crazy, hard, sweet, stressful, loving and everything in between! I wouldn't trade them or change them for anything in the world. Being a mother and making sure that I raise happy, healthy, well adjusted, independent women is my ultimate goal. I hope I can achieve my goal. I'm doing pretty good so far (if I do say so myself!).



Linsey helped Regan open her present from her teachers.




Regan and Linsey were having a great time playing with the 'Hap Burtday' balloon!

If you're wondering WHY I refer to her as 'Monkey' take a look...






My baby is 2 years old! God help us keep her safe...

Even though it's Regan's birthday our life continues. Linsey and I have a Girl Scout Hike we must attend this evening. We will be meeting the rest of the troop at Jackson Park in about 20 minutes. We had to pack a sack lunch to eat once we get there so here's what Linsey and I will be eating tonight...



peanut butter and jelly on whole wheat for Linsey (her fav) and Yves roasted 'chicken', honey dijon mustard, mayo, swiss cheese & bibb lettuce on whole wheat for me.

Chips...



sour cream and onion for Linsey & cheddar and sour cream for me.

Dessert...



honey crisp apple slices shaken in cinnamon and brown sugar!!

I hope that everyone has had a great week! I'm soooo glad it's Friday and am looking forward to spending the weekend with my family and celebrating my Monkey's birthday on Sunday. There will be posts and pics as usual so keep reading!

I'm off to hike with a group of 8 year old girl scouts...WISH ME LUCK!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep. ~ Robert Frost