My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, visit
http://realfitmama.com
and update your bookmarks.

Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive. ~ Leslie McIntyre

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

and now for the recap...

Today has been rough tough BUSY!

Amazingly it WASN'T raining at 5:45 this morning when I woke up to go running, so that started my day off great. Then I was actually on time to work (which almost NEVER happens) I perpetually run about 5-10 minutes late EVERYWHERE I go. I guess that's the life of a mom!
Anyway! When I got to work I had my usual...travel mug of coffee and Sunday oats.
(made just the way I like them).



Then I had a 'runnin my butt' day, but I don't mind because it gives me a little extra workout.
I switched up lunch a little bit today. I had a honey crisp apple and then I took my sprouted 7 grain bread from Trader Joe's and put roasted garlic hummus (also from Trader Joe's) on both slices with tofurky, romaine and sliced red onion in the middle. Can I just say that it was G-R-E-A-T!


(ok, ok I also snuck in a diet dr pepper, but I didn't drink the entire thing!)

I played with babies for the rest of the afternoon (not mine, but they're still cute) and then picked up Regan from her class. She had her second day of transitioning into the 2 year old room (the Comets) and her teacher (Kayla) told me that she had a great time in the new classroom, but opted not to have lunch with them today. Tomorrow she doesn't get the option, but I'm pretty sure she'll be just fine.

Regan and I took a trip to Target (my second favorite place to shop) for a stock pile of diapers, wipes, bum cream (isn't that soooo cute) dog food, a card and YUMMY mini cupcakes (one snuck past the camera and right into my mouth) for her class as a farewell treat. I also found a really cute black & pink track suit super cheap.
(but don't tell Jason cause he'll be mad I didn't get him somethng)

When we were heading back to the car it was pouring and I ran into a parent from UCCC
(my work & Regan's school)
who was soooo nice that he followed us to my car holding an umberella over us the whole way.

THANK YOU KEENAN'S DAD!

Then we picked Linsey up from dance and had our snack.


(the peanut butter cookie one is so good!)

Tuesday's are rough for cooking dinner (I've mentioned this before I'm sure) so the girls and I had left over tomato soup and grilled cheese.



I also snuck in one last windmill cookie before closing the kitchen for the night!



Now it's off to watch a spooky show with Linsey and Regan until Jason gets home from work and then NIGHT NIGHT girls...time for bed.
I have a really good book waiting for me on my bedside table...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep. ~ Robert Frost