My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, visit
http://realfitmama.com
and update your bookmarks.

Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive. ~ Leslie McIntyre

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Mornin...

Linsey and I were up and ready to run at 7:00 this morning. It was NOT raining! The sun WAS shining! So off we went...



I think Linsey was still a little sleepy.
She decided I needed my picture taken too. Here's how THAT turned out...

(ha, ha, ha!)

I am so proud of Linsey! She made it through a 2 mile run/walk in the cold morning weather. She did such a great job. We'll be up and at it again tomorrow morning. Maybe there will be a better picture of me then.

When we got home Jason and Regan were HUNGRY! And so were we. So we took our usual Saturday morning walk to Bread Co for coffee and bagels.
We got Regan all bundled up and in her stroller.



Once we got there the girls waited patiently (yeah right!) while Jason ordered exactly what they wanted...

 (she looks like she's been abandoned)

(she's sick of the camera!)


I had the pink ribbon bagel (again) it is super yummy with the honey walnut cream cheese. And adding a large hazelnut coffee just makes it THAT much better!



Linsey chose a cinnamon roll. (in her jammies)



 I let her have her pick this morning (she worked so hard during the run)

 

and Regan plowed through a french toast bagel. That is her favorite!
Jason had the everything bagel with sundried tomato cream cheese, but I think he cared more about the coffee!



Jason had to meet with a friend so the girls and I are off to Whole Foods.
We've got a birthday party to prepare for!!
HAPPY SATURDAY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep. ~ Robert Frost