My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, visit
http://realfitmama.com
and update your bookmarks.

Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive. ~ Leslie McIntyre

Monday, October 26, 2009

I Can't Stand The Rain...!

Another day and more rain. Once again I didn't get to run before work because it was raining AGAIN!!!
I need to find something else that I can do at home in the mornings when it rains. I guess I'm going to have to bust out my pilates video...
I did get to sleep in an extra 30 minutes...BIG DEAL! I tossed and turned for those 30 minutes because I really wanted to be out running, but oh well.
Tomorrow's another day.
Breakfast was ...



Sunday oats with 1/2 cup vanilla soymilk, 1 cereal spoon full of almond butter, 2 cereal spoons full of Trader Joe's pumpkin butter, a few dried cherries and 1/2 a medium banana.
Can I say again...YUM!

While at work I had the usual sandwich and a honey crisp apple.
(no photo though. my phone died half way through the day)

Now we're at home getting ready for Linsey's parent-teacher conference and everyone's having a snack (including me)...



That's all for now. Gotta Run!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep. ~ Robert Frost