My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, visit
http://realfitmama.com
and update your bookmarks.

Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive. ~ Leslie McIntyre

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Time For One More...

I told you tonight was going to be sandwich night.



I had my favorite...Yves veggie lunch meat on 7 grain flax seed bread with a tiny bit of mayo, honey dijon, bibb lettuce, muenster cheese (my new fav) and this time I added some red onion (cause Jason's at class)!
I sliced up a honey crisp apple to go with it and I was good to go!

The girls and I decided (at the VERY last minute) to walk to Linsey's school for the fundraiser. It's a nice night and the weather is still pleasent so I figured, why not, let's enjoy it while we got it!
We finished sorting all the fundraiser items and getting it all ready to hand out tomorrow and then we walked home singing Taylor Swift the whole way. Linsey ADORES her! Anybody listening probably had some good entertainment as we walked by...Record deal for my daughter???

Once we got home, I got the girls in for a super quick bath (Regan still HATES the bathtub) and then they had a little snack of Peanut Butter Puffins while I made lunches for tomorrow.
Afterwards Linsey and I played rock, paper, scissor as part of her homework. I was confused as to how rock, paper, scissor counted as homework and then Linsey explained to me that 'we have to play at LEAST 20 times so I can practice keeping tally!' So we played rock, paper, scissor almost 40 times.
I think she knows how to keep a tally now!

The girls are in bed (finally) and the house is quiet (FINALLY) and I have a date...



I haven't been able to read before bed in quite sometime, but tonight I WILL make it through at least 1 full chapter without falling asleep. That is my goal and hopefully it will be reached by 10:00...cause mama's tired!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep. ~ Robert Frost