My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, visit
http://realfitmama.com
and update your bookmarks.

Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive. ~ Leslie McIntyre

Thursday, October 22, 2009

I'm Creating A Following!!!

OK...I am officially excited! I have 10 followers! I know that doesn't seem like much, but it's more than I had yesterday and hopefully tomorrow I will have more than I have today! That's how it works.
So...now that I have followers I have an idea. I'm still going to blog everyday and tell you what my work out was like and what I've eaten and how crazy my girls are and get up on my soap box regarding whatever issue struck my fancy that day, but ON TOP OF THAT I want to blog about stuff YOU want to hear about also.
If you hear of a new trend in fitness, or have questions about nutrition or want me to talk about the latest parenting advice or what celebrity is doing what...WHATEVER it is then tell me and I will tlak about it. If I don't know about I will find out about it.
I'm going to call it 'The Sunday Segment' and every Sunday afternoon I will blog about one topic that has been submitted by you...the readers!

Who wants to go first???

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep. ~ Robert Frost