My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, visit
http://realfitmama.com
and update your bookmarks.

Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive. ~ Leslie McIntyre

Saturday, October 10, 2009

It's A Beautiful Saturday Morning...FINALLY!

WOW! We have had too many days of straight rain...blah. So I was super happy to wake up to a beautiful SUNNY saturday morning. I have had to skip my morning runs since Wednesday so you can imagine my excitement when Jason actually WANTED to walk to St Louis Bread Co for breakfast this morning. He will usually do it, but not be completely pleased about it. I think he could tell that the lack of cardio in my life lately was really starting to get to me. And I needed some coffee too...


So we packed Regan in the jogging stroller, bundled up Linsey in a really warm hoody (it may be sunny, but it's still barely in the 50's) and off we went to St Louis Bread Co on the Delmar Loop for coffee and bagels. MY FAV!! On top of that it's Breast Cancer Awareness Month and they have the Pink Ribbon Bagel (also MY FAV). So in honor of my mother (who is a two year survivor) I had a large Hazelnut coffee and a Pink Ribbon Bagel. My morning couldn't have been better. The weather is AWESOME and my family is all together. What more could a girl ask for?
Lots to do today so that the fam and I can enjoy ANOTHER walk :-) tonight. Goint to have super yummy (and fairly healthy) pizza at Dewey's on North and South. The Green Machine is THE BEST! If you live in St Louis (or better yet University City) you have GOT to try it if you haven't already. I will post pics tonight so you can see exactly what I'm talking about.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep. ~ Robert Frost