My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, visit
http://realfitmama.com
and update your bookmarks.

Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive. ~ Leslie McIntyre

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Dinner Was A Success!

Tonight's dinner was really good (at least I thought it was!)
I bought some new asian sauce at Trader Joe's called General Tso's and I poured about 1/4 of the bottle over a fresh veggie combo of brocolli, carrots, mushrooms, snow peas, onions, edamame, water chestnuts (Jason's FAV :-) ) and bamboo shoots. I also pan browned some veggie chicken strips from Trader Joe's and added that in as well.
I layed all of that on top of a FANTASTIC rice medley of long grain brown rice, black barley and daikon radish seeds...SO GOOD!



After dinner I cleaned up the kitchen and made lunches for tomorrow while Jason tackled the daunting task of giving two girls baths (and 1 girl is terrified of the tub right now).
I have to say that he did a pretty good job. They're BOTH clean!

Now he's at a meeting and I'm off to watch Edward Scissor Hands with the girls until it's time for bed.

The Sunday Segment will be a late post tonight, but it WILL be a post.
'Body Image Issues (Am I Alone?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep. ~ Robert Frost