My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, visit
http://realfitmama.com
and update your bookmarks.

Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive. ~ Leslie McIntyre

Friday, October 30, 2009

It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown.

Jason decided that going out for dinner sounded much better than cooking it at home tonight. Fine by me. I'll cook somthing amazing tomorrow night and give you the recipe later. The funny thing is he wanted to go to...



Red Robin - YUM!

It actually isn't too bad. It has been so long since we've been there and I had forgotten that you can substitute a Boca Burger for ANY of there burgers. I'm normally boring and get the burger with lettuce, tomato, cheese, pickles, blah, blah, blah. Tonight I upped the ante.



WOW! It's called the Banzi Burger. It's normally a burger marinated in a teriyaki sauce, but (obviously) I got the Boca Burger in place of the 'regular' burger. Instead of being marinated the sauce was just used as a condiment and then there was a slice of sharp cheddar, mayo, lettuce, tomato and A GRILLED PINEAPPLE! I was shocked at how good it was. Messy, but good. I was only able to eat a little over half of it and roughly 5 or 6 fries, and I am STUFFED.
We rented some movies, came home and then (as in the Sparks' Family Tradition) watched The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. The girls are now off to bed and Jason and I are getting ready to get scared by watching Drag Me To Hell.

I'll let you know if it's really scary...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep. ~ Robert Frost