My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, visit
http://realfitmama.com
and update your bookmarks.

Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive. ~ Leslie McIntyre

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Breakfast? Check! Now...

Sadly Jason is still sick and couldn't make the walk to Bread Co this morning. So, with Regan keeping his watch, Linsey and I drove to Bread Co and picked up the Bagel Pack with cream cheese for the weekend.
Breakfast is now taken care of!

I enjoyed (as usual) the Pink Ribbon Bagel only this time I had the hazelnut cream cheese and a large coffee. I'm all set.

As I type the girls are sorting laundry for the week and playing in the baskets is always fun!



 Jason is the official 'laundry doer' but is making Linsey go to help him today. He wants to get it done now because, "if I do it now it will be done, but you're going to lose me early to exhaustion."

So, while Jason and Linsey are taking care of the laundry, I will be at home with Regan doing dishes.
What a fun way to spend our Saturday morning!
Oh well...it has to be done and at least tomorrow will be totally free to go to the Pumpkin Patch.

This post is super short because the work of a mother is never done.

(plus: I need to think of some interesting things to cook this weekend)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep. ~ Robert Frost