My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, visit
http://realfitmama.com
and update your bookmarks.

Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive. ~ Leslie McIntyre

Thursday, October 29, 2009

And the rain just keeps on comin...

I got in a run this morning, but had to cut it short because the wind was picking up and it started sprinkling. I was scared I would end up getting caught in a down pour if I didn't make the turn off and head home so...I got in a little over 2 miles. Nothing to write home about, but got me going for the day none the less.

Got to work, reheated my Startbucks from lastnight and made a HUGE bowl of Sunday oats. HEY...it's National Oatmeal Day!



I was STARVING (or felt like I was) and this really did the trick. It's the same combo as usual...what can I say, I LOVE it!

I rushed through work today because I had a ton of stuff to do AND had to leave early to make it to Linsey's Halloween party at school. I got everything done that I needed to, had some lunch...


(tofurky, muenster cheese, romaine lettuce, red onion, honey dijon and mayo on sprouted 7 grain with a honey crisp sliced on the side) and then ran out the door (IN THE POURING RAIN!) drove down to her school, met Jason, (who brought the goodies) and we made it just in time.

The kids had a really good time and the Monster Bites and Cheesy Fingers were a big hit!


(this is just a small sample)

Everyone LOVED Jason's Halloween Ice Cream (cookies n cream tinted orange with crushed oreo's), but it missed the camera's eye. Sadly, my chowing down on an eyeball cupcake and Jason's ice cream DIDN'T!


(don't I look lovely?)

The ice cream was KILLER though! Jason did a great job on that AND the party treats. I could have never done it without him. He was definitely my HERO!!!

I got Linsey and her friend (Nicole) to dance, drove back to pick Regan up from school (another great transition day) drove BACK to get the girls, got Nicole home and then we made it home
AND...we've had dinner. WOW!

I made a caeser salad with Morningstar Farms Buffalo Wings for me.


And gave the girls Morningstar Farms Veggie Nuggets, salad and Trader Joe's shells & white cheddar cheese. The three of us snuck in 2 Joe Joe's (Trader Joe's version of Oreo's) each and now the kitchen is closed! Jason should be home from work shortly and his dinner is wrapped and waiting in the fridge.

I'm done blogging for the night because the girls and I are getting ready to climb up on the couch and watch 'It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown'. Doesn't get better than that.
(wait...Jason could be home to watch it with us)

Until tomorrow.
Pray for the rain to stop...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep. ~ Robert Frost