My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, visit
http://realfitmama.com
and update your bookmarks.

Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive. ~ Leslie McIntyre

Saturday, October 24, 2009

That's A Lot of Laundry!

While Jason and Linsey were gone doing laundry I cleaned house (not getting to the kitchen) and played with Regan. So far this Saturday morning has been low key and after such a busy week I'm not bothered by that at all.
Then Jason and Linsey started fighting at the laundrymat and he sent her home. Luckily it's around the corner!
So...she came home and played (and fought) with Regan so I could finish up the house work.
(still not getting to the kitchen!)
Nap time was quickly approaching so when Jason got back from the laundrymat it was time to eat some lunch...
That means empty out the fridge of leftovers so I can make MORE awesome things!



I opted for leftover pizza and a honey crisp apple
(with a small amount of buttermilk ranch on the side)

Then Jason says "I need to bring in the laundry".



THAT'S A LOT OF LAUNDRY!

Time to clean the kitchen and then drag Linsey to Trader Joe's to help me grocery shop!

What do I want to cook?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep. ~ Robert Frost