My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, visit
http://realfitmama.com
and update your bookmarks.

Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive. ~ Leslie McIntyre

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Wuh Wuh Wednesday...

Hey Guys! :)
How's your hump day? Mine turned cold and nasty really fast. :(
I managed to get in another great run this morning, but for those of you who follow me on Twitter read - it's probably one of the last outdoor runs for a while. That makes me very sad, but as someone who has lived in Missouri (or 'Misery' as we fondly call it) I should be used to it by now - somehow I'm not.

Once I made it to work I was starving (as usual!) so oats were a cookin, but for some reason I am a pro at boiling my oats over in the microwave. I start out cooking them for a minute after I add the vanilla soymilk and then do 30 second intervals after that, but I almost ALWAYS cook them over! WHY?? It's such a waste of yummy oats, but I've gotten smart to my problem and keep a paper plate under the bowl so that I can hold on to any oats I spill over.




Work was uneventful for the most part. We had a large group tour the school today so everyone was a little on edge. It's never fun to be watched or studied, but when you're working and you know that a person or group of people are there for that reason it's even more nerve racking. All in all the day was good though. Everything ran smoothly and the day moved quickly. Wednesday's are always busy though so that did help move things along.

I made lunch and then ate it one bite at a time while finishing up some other work. It was a super yummy lunch - if I do say so myself. last night I took an Arnold's Sandwich Thin and spread some light sour cream on one side then added leaf lettuce, sliced red onion and (oh sweet goodness) muenster cheese! Then today I cooked a Morningstar Farms Spicy Black Bean Burger in the over for about 20 minutes at 350 degrees (turning half way) and sliced up a super sweet honey crisp apple. HOLY YUM!!




I managed to get Regan out of her class without much of a fight today. It was freezing cold and raining by then so I wanted to get Linsey and go home! Which is exactly what we did. As soon as we walked in the door the girls started bugging me for a snack (as they ALWAYS do after school) so we had a chocolate chip cookie left over from last night. Mine went unphotographed because I ate it THAT fast! BAD BLOGGER!

Jason will be home in about an hour and will more than likely be hungry, tired and cranky so i better figure out what we're having for dinner! Hope everyone's day is great and the evening is even better!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to always have oatmeal blowouts in the microwave too. I finally broke down and bought some really big salad bowls. I feel like a piggy eating out of such a huge bowl, but it doesn't explode all over my microwave anymore.

I love those spicy black bean burgers. One of my all time faves.

Post a Comment

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep. ~ Robert Frost