My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, visit
http://realfitmama.com
and update your bookmarks.

Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive. ~ Leslie McIntyre

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Free time and a butt kicking...

Whew...
Jason is being Mr Mom tonight and I am totally letting him! First, he took ALL our laundry to the laundry mat in the freezing cold and did it ALL! I stayed home with the girls and played and had dinner. It was nothing fancy because by the time we realized we needed to eat Jason was going to be home again. So cheesy pasta with Morningstar Farms veggie nuggets it was. Of course the pasta was whole wheat shells and I added about a cup and a half of frozen peas at the last minute. Then I stirred in some garlic parmesan cheese sauce compliments of Ragu! Not the world's healthiest dinner, but far better than other options we could have gone with at the last minute.





Then Jason did the unspeakable...he took both girls to his 7:00 meeting!! What?! That's right - I got over an hour of 'house all to myself' time. So I took full advantage...I put Regan's laundry away and most of mine and then I decided to get in a quick workout. I started out looking like this...



See how happy and content I look taking a terrible picture of myself in Linsey's room. I am revelling in my new found freedom and super excited about the events to come. Then I popped this baby into the DVD player...$10 at Target!



HOLY MOLY! Now I look like this...



Not revelling anymore. Notice that I lost my shirt AND my socks. Oh wait...apparently I lost my feet in this photo too. Oh well, I started out in my cute and fuzzy hot pink life is good socks and ended up bare foot and sweating like a pig. Yes...a 20 minute workout DVD can make you sweat like a pig. I never believed it was possible until tonight!
Jason and the girls will be back shortly so I need to get my lunch together for tomorrow. It will be time for jammies and bed when they get back.
Keep checking back because I am going to have the www.relfitmama.com launch giveaway coming up very soon. I'm hoping it's before the new year!! Lots of good stuff heading this way. :)
Good night for now...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep. ~ Robert Frost