My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, visit
http://realfitmama.com
and update your bookmarks.

Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive. ~ Leslie McIntyre

Monday, December 28, 2009

Blogging from bed...

Quick post tonight my friends...gotta get up early tomorrow.
After my earlier post I had a quick snack while playing with Linsey. I tried the new LUNA bar flavor and have to say I was a little disappointed. Don't get me wrong, it was good, but not as flavorful as I was expecting. I won't go searching for these anywhere, but if I run across them I might buy a few more.Don't buy them expecting to get a peppermint burst though!



Jason and Regan got home shortly after and we quickly got down to everyday/after work activities. Sadly, our couch still STINKS and I'm pretty pissed off about that! We have been spraying it with vinegar and sprinkling baking soda all over it then letting it dry and vacuuming it up then repeating the entire process. I think it's getting better, but when you put your face to the cushions - WHEW!! :(
Jason made dinner tonight - or heated up food to eat (as he stated very clearly) because we had veggie burgers and fries tonight. They were super tasty and even the girls ate them without complaining. I had a Gardenburger tomato basil burger with muenster cheese melted on top and then he grilled some red onions to put on top of that. HOLY COW(less) :D



We each had a little bite of chocolate after dinner because who doesn't like a bite of something sweet after their dinner?? I know I do...



Then the girls got nutty...I think they may have issues with sugar!!



Yep...those are my girls. As crazy as they are - we still love them (most of the time!)

Everyone's in bed now and I'm ready to watch a little television and crash out. I leave you with the image of what is taking place in my living room right now.



Good night blog addicts...pray for my couch!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep. ~ Robert Frost