My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, visit
http://realfitmama.com
and update your bookmarks.

Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive. ~ Leslie McIntyre

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Just. One. More. Day...

Happy Hump day... :)
How's everyone's Wednesday shaping up? Mine has been pretty good so far. I mean - I can't complain. Woke up this morning SORE AS HELL, but  (you know) the good kind of sore. That sore feeling that says, "I worked my butt off in my workout!" :) I ADORE that feeling!!
Made it to work on time even though the roads were terrible at 7:30 this morning. Attendance at school this week gets lower and lower everyday so it's hard to judge how the day's going to go.
Had breakfast about 8:30 and it was very filling (and a little sweet too.)



After his meeting last night, Jason and the girls stopped off at Starbucks and got me the soy gingerbread latte that I was craving yesterday ALL DAY!! I saved it for breakfast this morning. Along with that (which I have decided I don't love) I had a homemade biscuit with pomegranate jelly and a veggie sausage plus a Honey Oikos with a little concoction I created. All this equals right at a quarter of a cup so it's really not too much of any one ingredient, but I mixed equal parts of dried blueberries, chopped walnuts, dark/mint chocolate chips and shredded coconut. Then I topped my yogurt with it. HOLY YUM! I was about 3 or 4 bites shy of finishing the whole thing and it was heart breaking to throw it away, but I didn't want to feel sick later so I did it... :(
Linsey spent the day helping me, doing some homework and playing Bananagrams...





Lunch time rolled around and I had three bean chili with a piece of corn bread crumbled on top. It was fairly tasty on a cold and snowy day.




Then I had a piece of homemade banana bread that one of my coworkers made. That was super tasty!




Since attendance at school has been so low I've managed to get out about an hour early everyday. Today was no exception. I finished up and as soon as Regan woke up from her nap we hit the road. I was on a mission to find a plastic cover for our jogging stroller to use while we're in Chicago, but had no luck. Target doesn't carry them and none of my jogging stroller owning friends has one for a single stroller. I really don't want to spend a fortune on one, but may have no choice. The girls were excited to go to Target though...




because that means a cookie at Starbucks for them...(like Regan's painted face?)
And a coffee for Mommy!!




Now that we're home I have tons to do. We leave in 4 days!!! Plus we're having Jeff, Jennifer and the girls over for a NYE party...we ARE party animals after all!! :D

What's everyone doing to ring in the new year???

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep. ~ Robert Frost