My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, visit
http://realfitmama.com
and update your bookmarks.

Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive. ~ Leslie McIntyre

Monday, December 7, 2009

Sick & Yucky Monday

Hey Guys -
Sorry about the Sunday Segment last night. Blogger was not my friend and my headache continued to progress. I've determined it was a migraine because after a while I started to feel sick to my stomach too. :(
I'll get it up by tonight - PROMISE! I'm better today, but stayed home from work just in case. Didn't want to get any babies sick if it was more than that. I would rather be safe than sorry this time of year.

So far I've gotten my girls ready for school and sent them on their way with Jason and had coffe & oats. Not quite the productive day I had planned, but I'm getting more energy as the morning goes on. I tried something new with my Sunday oats yesterday. I have a BUNCH of bananas sitting in my freezer not doing anything usefull so I chopped one up and plopped it in with the oats while they cooked. Turns out - it's pretty tastey. :) So this morning I added about 1/4 c vanilla soymilk, a heaping spoon full of local peanut butter, a handful of dried cherries and a handful of Trader Joe's candied (very lightly) walnuts and a drizzle of honey to not quite a c of cooked oats. It was decent. Not the best bowl of oats I've ever had, but for sure not the worst.




Now that my tummy is full and I've had a giant mug of 'get my ass movin' - I'm off to the grocery store. It's freezing and I'm a HUGE baby when it comes to the cold, but I can do this. Besides - I'll spend less money at the market with my tummy full of oats - no?

Happy Monday...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep. ~ Robert Frost