My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, visit
http://realfitmama.com
and update your bookmarks.

Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive. ~ Leslie McIntyre

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Break The Cycle

The day is winding down and I'm blogging from the comforts of my bed underneath fuzzy flannel sheets! The girls are in bed asleep and Jason is still at work. The house is scary quiet (except for the snoring of the dogs Gabe and Oliver at the foot of my bed) and I LOVE it this way.

I'll get to the food in a sec, but first I HAVE to talk about what's on television right now. I am watching the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show on CBS and it's CRAZY!!! I've never watched it before, but I guess I wasn't aware how big of a deal underwear has become. I mean, seriously, the Black Eyed Peas need to be there live and in concert for some super gorgeous, super thin, amazingly tall women to prance down the runway in barely there underwear?  WOW! What those models go through in the gym is C-R-A-Z-Y!!! I wish I had that trainer working with me every morning...

Ok...FOOD!! :D
After finally finishing up a freelance article I meant to have done last night it was time for us to eat! Dinner ended up being super simple (obviously). I had tofurky slices with roasted garlic hummus, sliced red onion and leaf lettuce on a Trader Joe's everything bagel. I stole the bagel from Jason so if we can keep that between us I will be forever grateful.




Sorry that the photo quality is so bad. Something is wrong with the camera on my blackberry and I can't figure out what it is. What I really need is a new camera...
Anyway - after dinner the girls and I busted out the tub of chocolate chunk cookie dough that we bought from a fundraiser for Regan's school (also my work). Not the healthiest, but I only cooked eight cookies. I put one in Linsey's lunch for tomorrow, I ate one...




and the girls each had one as well...how friggin cute are they?! :)



That leaves four left. One is for Jason and then we've still got some left for tomorrow night too. See - I was thinking ahead!
But for now I'm going to curl up under the covers with my other addiction...



two in one night I CAN'T EVEN CONTAIN MY JOY!!

Good night peeps...

2 comments:

Tattoos and Teething Rings said...

Some quiet time for magazines? I'm so jealous!

RealFitMama said...

I know, Right!? It happens so infrequently and then I ended up not even using it. I watched the rest of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show!! :)

Post a Comment

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep. ~ Robert Frost