My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, visit
http://realfitmama.com
and update your bookmarks.

Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive. ~ Leslie McIntyre

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Say What??!!??!!

Afternoon readers...
Well, I've spent the biggest part of my Sunday sitting at my computer working. Hopefully someday all this writing will actually pay some bills as opposed to just taking up my time. Don't get me wrong, I love to write. I love my blog. I love foodbuzz.com. I love writing for the Examiner, but I love my husband and my girls too. If I keep doing this as a 'hobby' they might start to get upset. My dream is to turn all these things into my 'fulltime' job. I will continue to have my fingers crossed.
So, like I said, been behind the computer all day. I did, however, finish my Sunday Segment article. So check it out and let me know your thoughts.

I also read, while working, that Brittany Murphy has died!!! Say what!?!? I loved her in Clueless, 8 Mile, Little Black Book and that one with Ashton Kutcher. She was very pretty, but I always thought she had a very unhealthy look about her. She seemed much too thin. Now, I get that exact statement from my family all the time, but something about her looked unhealthy. Maybe it was just me. Anyway, I send prayers to her family and friends. It is never easy losing someone so unexpectedly.

Not sure what this tweet from Perez hilton means, but...kind of creepy, "Yes, it's true. R.I.P. Britanny Murphy. Details at http://PerezHilton.com God will punish that husband of hers!" Guess I might have to go on over there and read whatever he's talking about, but first I have pear butter, veggie chili and cornbread to make!!

Until next time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep. ~ Robert Frost