My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, visit
http://realfitmama.com
and update your bookmarks.

Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive. ~ Leslie McIntyre

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Crunch Time!

Good Morning! :)
I planned on getting up this morning and going for my usual 3 ish mile run, but I stuck my head out the door at 5:45 and realized that it was just too damn cold!! So I busted out a video I haven't seen in a while...



I haven't done this work out in quite some time, but it was like riding a bike. I got right back in and felt it instantly. My legs are stillshaking!
Now it's time to take a shower and get this day going. :(

See ya later...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep. ~ Robert Frost