My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, visit
http://realfitmama.com
and update your bookmarks.

Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive. ~ Leslie McIntyre

Friday, December 18, 2009

So...Yeah.

Hey Guys! :D
I am ECSTATIC that the work week is O-V-E-R!!! I can't even tell you how glad I am. I have had a rough week (again) and this time it was all because of this stupid cold. I mean, come on - I made it through H1N1 in my house without getting sick. I made it through Regan getting sick with whatever she had and Jason got sick and all the while I stayed healthy. Then out of nowhere I get knocked out with - A COLD? Really? But I am feeling a little better this afternoon. I decided that a positive attitude works just as well as all those crazy chemicals in medicines so that's what I'm using...my good spirits! So far so good. :)

Last night we made 'burgers and fries' for dinner. They were quite yummy. I do love the Morningstar farms Mushroom lovers burger and crispy spicy french fries with b-b-q sauce for dipping sent the meal over the edge.



I apologize for the crappy photo. I didn't realize it looked like that until just now. :(
Today went by super fast because I've been running since 7:00 this morning. Flying solo on Friday's has become like second nature and I actually enjoy having the place to myself to listen to music and do my thing.
Breakfast was slightly different this morning. I'm in a gingerbread cookie kind of mood I guess because I had Sunday oats as usual. You know - sunflower butter, apple butter, vanilla soymilk, 1/2 apple chopped, but then I broke up 2 Pepperidge Farms Ginger Man cookies and sprinkled them on top of the oats for some extra crunch and ginger goodness. YUM!!!

 


Jason decided to take the girls to Bread Co for breakfast before school and, to my surprise, he filled my heart with joy (and my tummy with Hazelnut coffee!) with this treat...



God Bless that big, red cup. It is filled with Hazelnut-y goodness and what I need to make it through the day. I love you big, red cup and Jason too (of course). The day flew by and I got in a much needed work out (sort of) because today I even ate my lunch while standing. I walked, ran and moved all day long. I even lifted chairs and pushed brooms. I'm telling you - I was a busy girl!
I also found out who my super great Secret Santa was today. Nancy got me an amazing last gift...



On the questionaire we had to fill out it asked what things we enjoyed doing and one of the things I said was writing. So Nancy got me this really beautiful journal and I adore what it says on the front...
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss it you will land among the stars."
I kind of feel like that is what I'm doing with this blog. My dream is write and get paid for it. I feel very strongly that this blog is the key to getting there. Thanks Nancy! I'm shooting for the moon.

Lunch (the one I ate standing up) was leftover pasta from dinner the other night with three Morningstar Farms Buffalo Wings on top. It was decent. I could at least taste the heat of the buffalo wings. I'm telling you - this cold has made eating kind of no fun. I can't taste things unless the flavors are BIG!




I guess I had a thing for blue bowls today - totally by accident.
I got off about an hour early today which made the day even better. So the girls and I are at home having snack - Nutri Grain bars for them & a LARABAR for me thanks to my super great Secret Santa!



Saying good bye for now. Going to hang out with the girls till Jason gets home and then I think he's taking them Christmas shopping again. Maybe they'll have better luck this time. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep. ~ Robert Frost