My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, visit
http://realfitmama.com
and update your bookmarks.

Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive. ~ Leslie McIntyre

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sunday Morning Pancakes - Christmas Style!

Happy Sunday!!!
We're at 5 days and counting...
I can't believe it! I feel the holiday cheer in the air so this morning I HAD to make Christmas inspired pancakes. I must say - they were quite yummy!!

Christmas Pancakes
1 c flour
1 c old fashioned oats
1 t sugar
1 t splenda
2 t baking powder
1 t baking soda
1 t salt
1 1/2 c eggnog
2 t vanilla
Ener-G egg replacer (to equal 2 eggs)
1/8 c pomegranate apple sauce
1/8 c cinnamon apple sauce
Then mix!
White chocolate chips were dropped in once pancakes were in the pan!! :)
Then 'snow' fell on them in the form of shredded coconut and a drizzle of maple syrup.



Of course - no Sunday morning pancake breakfast would be complete without the To Do List mug of coffee! It is my favorite mug after all. It's my favorite because it's G-I-A-N-T!!! I need some more giant mugs, but haven't been able to find any I like OR that are big enough. Oh well...




Hope everyone is enjoying the last Sunday before Christmas. Remember, this is supposed to be a time of family, friends and good cheer. Don't go crazy with the money spending or trying to find the PERFECT gift. Being with the ones you love is all the gift you really need...:)

Check back tonight for my Sunday Segment - Beef: Should it be what's for dinner?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep. ~ Robert Frost