My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, visit
http://realfitmama.com
and update your bookmarks.

Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive. ~ Leslie McIntyre

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Hello Grinch - We are the Sparks Family.

Hi Guys! :)
Hope you're enjoying your Saturday wherever you are. Ours hasn't been too bad. We've spent the entire day (after breakfast of course) inside doing housework or eating! :D Hey - what else is there to do on a freezing cold, dreary Saturday? We managed to get the entire house clean except for dishes and laundry which will get done tomorrow. Both of the girls rooms are SPOTLESS, but won't be by tomorrow...BET!?

Jason's been jacking around working on the old laptop ALL DAY with no luck. He's finally given up for the night much to my surprise. He even skipped dinner which was really shocking, but not to worry. I'm sure he'll find himself in the kitchen at some point before bed. That is a double BET!?

The girls had the last of the leftover pasta from dinner the other night with Morningstar farms veggie nuggets and clementines. I had a little something that has been staring at me from the freezer forever now. Every time I open the door it's there, looking at me, calling for me and I've resisted - until tonight.





As you can see - I held strong and only enjoyed half of this EXTREMELY fattening dish. I love Trader Joe's, but just because most of their products are great doesn't mean that all of them are really great for you. Please don't be offended TJ, but you know it's true. Nothing can be perfect all the time. I'm on a pear and PB kick these last few days, but what can I say? It's really yummy and satisfies the sweet tooth without being too bad for me. The drizzle of honey gives it an extra kick of sweet. Totally worth it!

Now it's time to kick back on the couch in our jammies with the girls and watch one of the best holiday movies I know...

 

"Where are you Christmas? Why can't I find you? Why have you gone away?..." Oh Cindy Lou Who - sing it girl! Help the Grinch find the L-O-V-E!!!
Goodnight everyone.
Until tomorrow...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep. ~ Robert Frost