My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, visit
http://realfitmama.com
and update your bookmarks.

Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive. ~ Leslie McIntyre

Friday, December 4, 2009

Does it HAVE to be so C-O-L-D???

Howdy Folks!! :)
Hope that everyone had a great week and has awesome plans for the weekend. I am so glad the work week is over. I need a little break from that place. FOR SURE!
This post is going to be short and sweet because we have to get dinner and then go caroling with Linsey's girl scout troop. It's FREEZING outside, but we're going to buck up and deal...or least I am.

It was freezing this morning so I didn't run - again. I NEED A GYM! FAST!!!

So I got up and got ready for work feeling guilty the ENTIRE time...went to work and had breakfast. My oats were a mixture of some really yummy local peanut butter, craisins, pumpkin butter and another small banana. It really hit the spot on this freezing cold morning. Then add in my travel mug of super hot hazelnut coffee and I was set..




The day went by fairly fast and not too much happened. I had my go to sandwich for lunch except instead of Tofurky I had Yves 'turkey' slices. They are just as good as Tofurky and might even be a little bit cheaper. I had two slices of Rudy's Organic Bakery 7 grain and flax bread with honey mustard, a little bit of mayo, sliced red onion, leaf lettuce and my FAV muenster cheese! It was yummy and I had missed it so... I sliced up another pear to go with it. I was definitely full when it was all gone. :D




Sorry for the short post peeps, but I gots to go if we're going to make it their in time.
But what to have for dinner???

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep. ~ Robert Frost