My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, visit
http://realfitmama.com
and update your bookmarks.

Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive. ~ Leslie McIntyre

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A Day Without Coffee...

What's UP?!
Hey Everyone (like I have a TON of readers :) )!! How's your Tuesday??
Mine started off at 5:40 this morning with a really great 30 minute pilates workout. Jason had a 7:00 meeting so I was on my own with the girls. we hurried around, got ready and headed off to my work. I got Regan dropped off at her class and then realized - I FORGOT MY COFFEE!!! :( I was sad, got over it and immediately got to work. Linsey had breakfast with a couple of her friends who were running around the school today and then I had my breakfast a little while later.



I am in love with my new little dishes! They are the perfect size for oats, they are microwavable AND they come with their very own lid. I have 4 of them so now on Sunday nights I can portion out my oats for Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Wednesday is too busy to reheat and then eat oats so I will find other things to bring, but these are LIFE CHANGING!!!

Linsey was with me for a portion of the day, but Jason picked her up and took her to the eye doctor. She has been blinking her left eye a ton since Sunday and she says it's constantly watering and her eye lid is slightly swollen, but after a very thorough examination the doctor has absolutely no idea what is wrong. She doesn't need glasses. There is no infection. There is nothing in her eye. Her eye hasn't been scratched - no idea. She referred us to a pediatric opthamologist. YIPPEE!!
Since I still hadn't had any coffee I was getting hungry. So I dug around in my purse and found a snack that I brought for Linsey one day last week that she never ate...so I ate it. Shhhh - don't tell her!



A little while later it was lunch time so I carefully laid it out and then devoured it. Apparently coffee is an appetite suppressant also. Who knew??
I brought cheese and crackers today with a side of Yves veggie slices to go on top and two teeny tiny cuties...



My day ended a little early again today and I'm home with Regan this time. Linsey decided to go back to work with Jason after the doctor's appointment. I think she's getting her fill of old mom...

Regan and I shared a Peanut Butter LARABAR when we got home (that went unphotographed) and now we're just hanging out until Jason and Linsey stroll in.
What's everyone having for dinner tonight?? I need some ideas...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep. ~ Robert Frost