My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, visit
http://realfitmama.com
and update your bookmarks.

Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive. ~ Leslie McIntyre

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Time for bed...

Well, I'm keeping my promise - sort of. I've decided to do my Sunday Segment on examiner.com and link to it from here. That way I can talk fun stuff with you guys and do serious stuff on the freelance end. But have no fear - my article tonight is INTENSE!!! Just click here to go right to "What kind of children are we growing?" I think it's my best one yet!!

Dinner
Tonight I had the hankering ( :) love that word) for a scrambled egg sandwich so that's just what I had. I toasted a multi grain Arnold Sandwich Thin and scrambled an egg then topped it with a slice of Trader Joe's organic cheddar cheese, Morningstar Farms veggie bacon and a piece of bibb lettuce. I paired it with a yummy little cutie!




After that the girls and I read the cutest book called Mystery at Eatum Hall. If you have kids I highly recommend this book. It's really funny and has super cute illustrations. After I got them in bed I became a baking machine. I made a dozen pumpkin muffins with the help of Trader Joe's. I used the Pumpkin Bread & Muffin kit, but added the other half of canned pumpkin from breakfast this morning. I hope that Jason and the girls enjoy them for breakfast over the next couple of days. Then I made something called a Work Out Cookie that I found on Carrots N Cake's examiner page. You can find the recipe by clicking the link and following it to her blog.

I'm looking forward to running in the morning because it's supposed to be about 44 degrees by 6:00 tomorow morning.

I have to say good night now before Jason rips the keyboard out from under my fingers and throws it out the window! :D

GOODNIGHT!!!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep. ~ Robert Frost