My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, visit
http://realfitmama.com
and update your bookmarks.

Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive. ~ Leslie McIntyre

Sunday, November 1, 2009

That's Just Random...

Linsey, Regan and I had a great shopping trip at Whole Foods. I love that place. I could spend my whole day in there and probably STILL not see everything they have. We got lots of goodies for the week and then came home and had a snack.



This is probably one of my favorite flavor combinations!

The peach mixed with the intense chocolate flavor of the PURE  bar was soooo good and it kept me full way into lunch time which we had much later than usual because we had a super random guest.

My dad showed up out of nowhere which is totally crazy because I don't think my dad has EVER showed up at my house unannounced OR by himself...EVER!! It was an odd yet nice twist to the day. I ended up making sandwiches for myself, Jason, Linsey and my dad (Regan was napping). We sat around the dinner table eating and talking and laughing and enjoying each other's company. I heard (from the kitchen) Linsey having conversation with my dad which was nice to see and hear. Due to the randomness of the afternoon I totally forgot to photograph my lunch (OOPS!), but I'll tell you what it was...cause it was yummy.

I had a sliced honey crisp apple AND my sandwich was mayo and dijon mustard on sprouted 7 grain bread with smoked tofurky, romaine lettuce, red onion slices and AVACADO! Yep, that's right, I bought some avacado at Whole Foods and couldn't be more excited. It will also go well in our blue corn tacos I'm making for dinner tonight!

The Sunday Segment will be up later tonight after I put the girls to bed...How Life Priorities Change.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep. ~ Robert Frost