My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, visit
http://realfitmama.com
and update your bookmarks.

Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive. ~ Leslie McIntyre

Monday, November 23, 2009

One Down - Two to Go!

Hey Peeps! :)

I made it through Monday and only have two days to go until my holiday vacation starts (along with the rest of the country I'm sure!) This day has been a lot of things, but calm is not one of them. I was awakened at 5:22 this monring - not by my alarm clock, but by Regan screaming and crying. I'm thnking she must have had a bad dream because she was in hysterics - tears, runny nose the works. I brought her in bed with us (which I rarely do) and she never went back to sleep. That means I didn't either AND I didn't get to run. Every time I would try to sneak out of the bed she would cry or try to follow me. So instead of letting her scream and wake up the rest of the house - I layed with her watching cartoons until I HAD to get up to get ready for work.

Then I got to work and had breakfast...





My Sunday oats were a little different this morning and I have to say - not my favorite. I still used 1 cup oats, 1/2 cup vanilla soymilk, a sppon full of almond butter and some dried cherries, but I added apple butter instead of pumpkin butter and trust me when I say - it's NOT the same. :( Oh well, it was still good.

Then the work day was hectic because we are getting ready for our big school wide Thanksgiving feast tomorrow. We have to make a Thanksgiving meal for close to 300 people and there's only two of us, but we will manage to pull it off with the help of some of the parents.

Lunch was roasted garlic hummus, tofurky, sliced red onion, muenster cheese and leaf lettuce on Rudy's Organic Bakery 7 grain with flax bread. I had an apple with me, but never found the time to eat it.

 


Once the girls and I got home I worked on some freelance stuff and now I have to work on dinner. Jason's working late tonight so I know he will be starving when he finally DOES get home. What to make? What to make?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep. ~ Robert Frost