My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, visit
http://realfitmama.com
and update your bookmarks.

Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive. ~ Leslie McIntyre

Sunday, November 15, 2009

A Sunday at Bread Co...

If you haven't guessed by now - my family LOVES the St Louis Bread Co.
(known to the rest of the country as Panera)
We usually walk there every Saturday morning either with our friends Jeff & Jennifer or on our own. Yesterday was so busy and Jennifer had to work, so we skipped it all together, but this morning we made it happen. It is kind of chilly outside so we were all pretty bundled up, but Regan didn't seem to mind ...



Once we got there we realized that everyone else in the neighborhood has started stealing OUR idea! The place was packed, but we found the big table empty and we pounced on it.
I had my usual - cranberry walnut bagel with hazelnut cream cheese and a large coffee.



Then Regan and I shared an apple crunch muffin.



Regan took most of it!



Then we all hung out talking and laughing and learning how to 'chat' on the girls Nintendo DS's...





Jason thinks he is too cool for school, but I know better. :)



Then he turned the camera on me!



Who needs make up on a Sunday morning when you have a large hazelnut coffee? Not me!



Now I'm off to do some dishes and clean my house while Jason does laundry and Linsey cleans her room. After the sleepover it looks like a tornado blew through!
Hope everyone is enjoying there Sunday's...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep. ~ Robert Frost