My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, visit
http://realfitmama.com
and update your bookmarks.

Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive. ~ Leslie McIntyre

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Lovin this November weather...

WOW - Today's weather has been AMAZING! I've left the heat turned WAY down and had the door open all afternoon. Regan has been asleep for 4 hours AND I've gotten a ton of housework done. Talk about a great Saturday.
We had breakfast as a family this morning. I made a fresh pot of Steel Cut Oats and Jason and I devoured it. I'm bringing him over to my side. He's eating (in his words) 'candied up oats' now which I think is hysterical! Mine came served up with 1/4 c vanilla soymilk, 1/2 banana (Jason used the other 1/2) big spoon full of almond butter, two big spoons full of pumpkin butter and a sprinkle of craisins. YUM!





I had my new Trader Joe's Smooth & Mellow coffee right along with it.

 

This coffee is so good. It really is mellow AND smooth. It doesn't have that harsh 'coffee' taste that you get from Folger's or some of the other "regular" brands.



After breakfast I took a really quick shower (my hair really needs a shampoo) and then Linsey & I left to pick up her friend Olivia for the girl scout activity.
We spent about two hours getting a tour of the Girl Scouts of Eastern Missouri's counsel office, learning girl scout history and making SWAPS.
("Small Sized Whatchamacallits Affectionately Pinned SomeWhere")
:)
I think the girls all had a great time.

After that Linsey went to a playdate with her friend Nicole and they went swimming at the YMCA. Jason and Regan were out running errands for me. I have been having serious phone trouble for a while now and lastnight was the tipping point. So Jason took my blackberry to the Verizon store, picked up some things at Whole Foods and returned a track suit at Target. Such a good husband! On top of that he bought us...



SUSHI!
I had the vegetarian pack that comes with cucumber, carrots and avacado. So good.
My phone is back and working great, regan's had a really good nap AND now we are getting ready to go pick up Linsey's friend Olivia (again) because she's spending the night here tonight.

Thank goodness for leftover Pi and this...



Our evening is set.
Hope you're all having a great weekend too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep. ~ Robert Frost