My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, visit
http://realfitmama.com
and update your bookmarks.

Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive. ~ Leslie McIntyre

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Somebody Hide the Oreo's!

I woke up this morning with the best of intentions - I really did. The plan was simple. Jason was skipping class today to stay home with Regan. Linsey was being picked up by a friend for school and I was going to run and go in to work a little bit early since I felt guilty about missing the big family event lastnight. Well, plans always get changed or altered or jacked up in some way when you have kids!
I got up at 5:45 this morning and upon exiting the bathroom (in full running attire) I hear Regan crying for me from her bedroom. I thought I would ignore her for a few minutes and she would go back to sleep (this often works actually), but then she started crying for 'Daddy' and I knew it was over. She was up for the day.
I went into her room and picked her up and she told me, "I crying Mommy. I ready to lay in Mommy Daddy bed." Which is exactly what she did and about five minutes later her sister, Linsey, follwed suit.
Needless to say, I layed in bed until 6:40 with Jason, Regan and Linsey watching Blues Clues. Then I had to get up and get ready for work. I didn't get there any earlier than usual.

Once at work I made my breakfast...



No surprise here!

Then I proceeded to run around like a chicken with it's head cut off.
(I HATE THAT EXPRESSION!)
The rest of my day was spent on my feet, getting this ready and that ready and preparing for tomorrow because I'm flying solo AND Linsey will be with me all day because apparently kids in University City don't really go to school anymore.
(sigh)

I sat down for about 10 minutes to eat my lunch.



Left over veggies, baked tofu and then a Honey Crisp apple sprinkled with a little cinnamon and brown sugar. It's like your own mini apple pie (without the crust of course).

The day was fast paced and busy so I could have possibly made up for not running this morning if it weren't for these...



Leftover from the event lastnight and for some reason I could not stay away from them today! I've had 3 packages since 12:30 and there's 2 in a pack.

SOMEBODY HIDE THE OREO'S!!!

Anyway, I'm home now and safe from the evil oreo's. Regan is napping, Jason left for work and Linsey is on her way to dance with her friend Nicole. It's not my turn to drive this week so I'm going to sit on the couch and watch Oprah. I haven't done that in ages!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep. ~ Robert Frost