My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, visit
http://realfitmama.com
and update your bookmarks.

Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive. ~ Leslie McIntyre

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Not the Sunday Segment...Yet.

I am working on the Sunday Segment still and I promise it will be up before I go to bed tonight! I have been thinking about changing the design of my blog, but couldn't find just what I wanted...until tonight! Jason actually found it for me and so tonight it will be unveiled along with the Sunday Segment. (they go hand in hand...trust me)

Anyway, this has been a strange day all around, but after Dad left and I was starting to make dinner, we had a power outage on our entire block (just our side of the street) that only lasted a few seconds, but it sent Regan into a crying frenzy! She was terrified to leave my side which meant that I had to make dinner with a 2 year old basically attached to my leg. Not real convenient when you're trying to cook Sunday oats AND dinner all at the same time. Luckily, she decided that Jason was an ok person to be left with so I was able to finish dinner solo.



I started out making blue corn tacos. Mine turned into nachos - sort of. The filling was Boca veggie crumbles, Amy's refried black beans, 1/2 can 365 no salt added corn and 1 packet mild taco seasoning. Then I topped it with chopped romaine lettuce, shredded sharp cheddar, a spoonful of 365 thick n chunky salsa and a dollop of fat free sour cream from Trader Joe's - then I rocked it with some avacado slices! So good. And guess what...Linsey ate it too!!!

Jason has a meeting on Sunday nights at 8pm so I begged him to give the girls their bath before he left so that I could get dinner half way cleaned up and make lunches for tomorrow. And being the amazing husband that he is...he did it WITHOUT complaining. I know - he's great. So don't tell him that while he was bathing a screaming 2 year old and a whiney 8 year old I snuck this into my mouth...



Bissinger's dark chocolate and a windmill cookie. WOW! Talk about a flavor explosion. But let's keep it between you and me. K?

So, I have to get the girls into bed and get my clothes ready for tomorrow, ( I can't believe the weekend is over) but once Jason gets home I will get him to work on the new layout and have the Sunday Segment posted before I curl up in my comfy jammies and fuzzy socks and go to sleep. I enjoyed the extra hour during the day, but it's been dark for far too long...I am now a sleepy girl. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep. ~ Robert Frost