My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, visit
http://realfitmama.com
and update your bookmarks.

Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive. ~ Leslie McIntyre

Sunday, November 29, 2009

I'm Back...for real this time!

HEY PEEPS! :)

It feels like it's been forever! I had so much trouble with the WiFi at my in-laws house over the holiday weekend that after my last post I just gave up. I either couldn't get onto blogger or I couldn't get onto the internet at all. Instead I decided to put the computer away and enjoy the time with my family. It was so nice seeing everyone and being away from St Louis for a few days is ALWAYS nice, but it is good to be back in my own bed ~ even if that means going back to work tomorrow. :(

So a quick recap in photos is what you're getting tonight simply because I am exhausted after the five hour drive on a jam packed interstate.

I hope that EVERYONE had a great Thanksgiving - just like I did.

* * * * * * * * *

Thanksgiving 2009

This long weekend has gone by way too fast, but it's always like that these days. I spent some quality time with my family and Jason's family and the girls had a ball playing with their cousins and being spoiled by their grandparents and great grandparents. All in all it was a great holiday weekend. 
I am very proud of myself and Jason because we got up at 6:30 three out of the four mornings to go and work out. Thanksgiving morning we went on a great 4.8 mile run. It felt so good to be able to exercise with him! The rest of the time we worked out at the gym in his parents building. It got fairly cold the past few nights so running outside was not an option. We took full advantage of the gym's treadmills, ellipticals and weight machines. It felt amazing! I ate very well (considering it was a holiday) and only have one food photo to share (bad food blogger) I took more, but the one I am sharing is THE best...
Jason and I got hair cuts by my bestest friend Heather in her super cool spalon (Mo Jo Pie), Linsey spent the night with Heather's daughter (Alex) and then her cousins so we hardly saw her the last half of the weekend and when we were with her she was so busy playing that we still didn't really see her so there is only 1 picture of her from the WHOLE weekend!!
Still - We had a fabulous time!

Thanksgiving evening we took the girls to Silver Dollar City with Jason's family to see ALL the lights. I think they had a really great time despite the fact that it was FREEZING!







Then Friday morning (after our workout) Jason and I went to get much needed coffee and desperately needed hair cuts... The inside of Heather's shop looks like an art gallery AND it kind of is because besides doing hair and nails - THEY SELL LOCAL ART!









This is the world's BEST pumpkin pie made by MY grandmother!!!



And a couple random cute moments by Regan. Linsey was too busy being with her cousins to hang out much with us this weekend. :(




And this is what happens when the grown ups are too busy talking and a two year old finds someone's bubble gum chapstick!!




Bye Bye Thanksgiving 2009 - it's been GREAT!

* * * * * * * * *

For those of you who actually read the Sunday Segment I apologize because I don't have one! :( I thought of some ideas, but am holding on to them for the weeks to come, b ut I will leave you with the link to my latest freelance article. Hope you enjoy the holiday travel tips.

Good night...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep. ~ Robert Frost