My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, visit
http://realfitmama.com
and update your bookmarks.

Nobody objects to a woman being a good writer or sculptor or geneticist if at the same time she manages to be a good wife, good mother, good looking, good tempered, well groomed and unaggressive. ~ Leslie McIntyre

Friday, November 20, 2009

TGIF...

So, yeah, I'm super glad it's Friday night. Linsey and I went to Pei Wei (I forgot to take a pic!) and picked up our dinner AFTER going to my friend, Jen's, house to borrow her ever trendy and very shic Michael Kor's black, knee length, dressy coat for tomorrow's shin-dig. I should be all set now.

Once we got home we ALL climbed in to our comfy, around the house clothes and ate take out chinese food at the dinner table...like a family. It was nice watching the girls attempt to use their chop sticks and see Regan give up and just use her fingers, but most of all it was nice to have ALL four seats be filled with a body! Jason is either at class or work during week night dinner time so Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights are a treat.

I had the Pei Wei Pad Thai with vegetables and tofu and 2 vegetarian spring rolls. YUM! It's kind of spicy, but the entire time I was eating I couldn't decide if it was too spicy or not. It was sooo good that even though it was hot I just kept eating and eating and eating. :) I guess that means it wasn't too hot?




Surprisingly, I wasn't hungry for anything sweet after dinner tonight. I think I knew that I ate a little too much and dessert just didn't even sound good to me tonight.
The girls are watching a cartoon on Noggin, Jason's doing homework and I'm getting ready to work on my second article for my newest gig! I hope you check out the site and let me know what you think. If you have anything you'd like to read about let me know too! I'm always up for new ideas or a fresh perspective.

And because it's Friday...

Friday Night Fight Song...11/20/2009
1. Alicia Keys - No One
2. Fall Out Boy - Thanks for the Memories
3. Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend
4. KT Tunstall - Suddenly I See
5. Blondie - One Way or Another
6. Black Eyed Peas - Let's get It Started
7. 3 Doors Down - Kryptonie
8. Fergie - Fergalicious
9. Rihanna - Don't Stop The Music
10. Ozzy Osborne - Crazy Train

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep. ~ Robert Frost